- Contains prebiotics and probiotics, a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula.
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
Directions for Mixing
Gently stir or shake one part powdered milk into two parts warm water (a part may be a teaspoon, tablespoon or cup). Do not mix more powder than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender. Reconstituted milk should be kept refrigerated.
Storage: Unopened powder should be stored in a cool, dry place. Opened powder can be refrigerated for up to 3 months, or can be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness. When a food supplement is desired for growing post-weaned puppies, show dogs, supplementing large litters and old or convalescing dogs.