Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We collect personal information to verify the identity of our customer and confirm his or her intent to use our services to provide optimal custom-designed services to the customer. We collect only the minimum information necessary to help a customer to use our services, when the customer first signs up to be a member. We may additionally collect information necessary for payment, delivery of goods and services, refund and the like, following customer’s use of our services.
- We do not use the personal information for any purpose other than that set forth herein or disclose such information to any third party without the consent of the customer.
- We collect and use personal information for the following purposes described below. However, we may, after notification, collect bank account information pursuant to applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation, the Framework Act of National Tax and the Electronic Financial Transactions Act), and mobile phone number information if it is inevitable to collect and store it for the settlement of payment through the small-sum settlement on using the mobile phone, etc.
- Name, gender, mobile phone number, ID, password, date of birth, connecting information (CI), duplication information (DI): to verify his/her identity for the use of our services; provide services subject to age restrictions; handle complaints, etc.
- E-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and address: for communications to facilitate transactions, confirm his/her intent, handle complaints, give updates on services and notifications, etc.
- Name, address, and telephone number of a recipient: to verify the destination for delivery of goods and free gifts, etc.
- Bank account information and mobile phone number information: to provide payment services, etc.
2) automatic collection through tools to collect generated information
Provision and Sharing of Personal Information to or with a Third Party
- We will use customers’ personal information only for the purposes and within the scope of use identified in the “Collection and Use of Personal Information” Section above. We will not use the personal information beyond such scope without the prior consent of the relevant individual, and as a general rule, we will not provide the information to any third party, except as set out below.
1) if the relevant individual consents, in advance, to the disclosure or provision to a third party; or
2) if required by law, or if requested by the law enforcement or competent authority pursuant to the procedures and methods of due process prescribed by applicable laws and regulations for the purpose of a criminal or other investigation.
B. If placement of an order or payment is made for a transaction through services provided by the Company, we may provide the other party thereto with relevant information to help such other party to carry out the transaction (including but not limited to delivery), or to facilitate communications between the parties thereto (including but not limited to consultation), but in any event only to the extent necessary.
C. If otherwise necessary to provide personal information to a third party, we may provide or share personal information to or with a third party upon consent from customers through due process.
customized services to the members. A cookie is a small text file of information about the basic setting of a website, sent by the website’s web
server to the web browser of a user of the website, and it is stored in the hard disc of the computer used by you.
B. Installation and Operation/maintenance of Cookies and Refusal thereof
1) You have an option to accept or refuse installation of cookies. Therefore, you can choose the options of your web browser to accept all cookies, to receive notice when cookies are installed, or to refuse all cookies.
- How to enable/disable cookies on Internet Explorer
＊ Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
＊ Click the Privacy tab.
＊ Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Responsibilities of Users
You have obligations to protect your own personal information, and we are in no event responsible for any issues or problems arising out of the leak of personal information caused by your own negligence (such as, transfer, lending or loss of your ID, Password, access medium, etc., leaving a PC without logging out, and the like), inherent problems in Internet (such as, vulnerability of browsers, hacking by use of such technology or method as cannot be prevented by security measures compliant with applicable laws and regulations and as controllable despite of substantial care taken by the Company to prevent the same) and the like, in each case, so long as it is not attributable to the Company.
Liability on Links to Other Web Sites
We can provide you with links to another website. However, this Policy is not applicable to such other sites’ collection of personal information